1. The Beginning (Interlude)
2. The Gospel
3. Pawn It All
4. Elaine Brown (Interlude)
5. Kill Your Mama
6. She Don’t Really Care/1 Luv
7. Elevate (Interlude)
8. Illusion of Bliss
9. Blended Family (What You Do for Love) featuring ASAP Rocky
10. Work on It
11. Cocoa Butter (Cross & Pic Interlude)
12. Girl Can’t Be Herself
13. You Glow (Interlude)
14. More Than We Know
15. Where Do We Begin Now
16. Holy War
18. In Common
Alicia Keys is back with a new album after four years giving very true and raw sounding tracks from Here Deluxe Edition album. I like how this album cover, very black and white filter with the down arrow earring where she is fantastic. This album sounded different cause of the sound being played and how it was lyric. Still sticking with her RnB groove that makes her standard 15 track album plus two more track for the Deluxe Edition gives her signature music flavor that you will listen over and over again.
* The Beginning (Interlude) & The Gospel – listening on how the album began and how she is the start of everything. Giving that strong vocal and strong music.
* Pawn It All – this track give me an old sound from here and I love the strong message on the track is super nice.
* Kill Your Mama – Im not used to hear her with the guitar instruments cause she always play the piano. It feels like a brave move from her. I dont like how her voice with the guitar cause it sounded off in some way.
* She Don’t Really Care/1 Luv – giving that hip hop feel with the track and giving that beat that is so her.
* Illusion of Bliss – with a powerful vocal to this track with hardcore mix of sounds. A little bit slow but fantastic track. Very jazz in a way.
* Blended Family (What You Do for Love) featuring ASAP Rocky – this is one of the track that I love from this album cause I love the message. I think that is one of song from this album that can be a successful single especially it have ASAP Rocky to give a different flavor to it.
* Girl Can’t Be Herself – I like this track very much. It gives that Jamaican sound and a nice message. Its like a girl cannot be her anymore cause she was being own by the world.
* Holy War – I do like this track very much and it got that gospel feel. I also like how the words being played on this track and how this track made beautiful with the rhythm.
* Hallelujah – featuring the classic play of her piano and giving that superb voice running to this track.
In this album, I have heard her in a very new way. On how she put lyrics to the songs, how the tracks do have the beats that is amazing. I miss hearing her sounding like her old songs but I’m satisfied on how the album turns out.